Set up your device
Configure your device for internet access.
Automatic set up
We offer you the choice of automatically configuring your device. Follow the step-by-step guide provided in this link
Manual set up
Choose your smartphone's operating system and follow the instructions.
ACCESS THE MAIN MENU BY TAPPING THE "SETTINGS" ICON
(Conect to the wifi)
WITHIN SETTINGS CHOOSE "WI-FI"
ACTIVATE WI-FI AND CHOOSE THE NETWORK YOU WANT TO CONNECT TO
RETURN TO THE DESKTOP AND OPEN THE BROWSER BY TAPPING THE "SAFARI" ICON
CLICK ON "INSTALL"
ACCESS THE MAIN MENU
WIRELESS AND NETWORKS
ACCESS POINT NAMES
PRESS THE MENU BUTTON ON THE DEVICE AND SELECT "NEW APN" IN THE DROP-DOWN MENU
- In this menu, write "masmovil" in the field marked "name".
- Enter "internetmas" in the "APN" field.
- If you are using the 5GB bundle, enter "masdatos" in the "APN" field.
- Press the menu button once more and tap the "save" option.
- If you have created more than one profile, make sure that the MÁSMÓVIL one is activated.
GO TO THE MENU SCREEN
GO TO "CONFIGURATION"
GO TO "MOBILE DATA"
CLICK ON "ADD APN"
IN THE FIELD MARKED APN ENTER "INTERNETMAS", OR "MASDATOS" IF YOU HAVE THE 5GB BUNDLE
ENABLE DATA CONNECTION AND 3G, AND YOU’RE READY TO BROWSE WITH MÁSMÓVIL
IF YOU WOULD RATHER CONFIGURE YOUR DEVICE MANUALLY, YOU MUST SET UP A NETWORK CONNECTION (APN) WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
IF YOU WANT TO CONFIGURE YOUR DEVICE TO SEND AND RECEIVE MMS, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO ENTER THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Name of the new network connection: (Chosen name)
- APN: "internetmas" (enter "masdatos" if you have the 5GB bundle)
- Username and password: (blank)
- Dial the sequence: *99 (you only need to do this if you want to configure a modem)
- Connection protocol: CHAP
- The remaining fields should not be modified.
- Name: MMS MASMOVIL
- APN: masvidamms
- Username: masvidamms
- Password: MMSmasvida
- MMSC: http://mms.orange.es
- Proxy MMS: 172.22.188.25
- Port MMS: 8080
- Authentication Type : CHAP